Collation for Appropriation of Resources and Development (CARD Pakistan) is a community based non-governmental and non-profit organization. It was established in 2002 and is registered under Pakistan Societies Act 1860 vide (Registration Number: 2200).
CARD Pakistan is a nonprofit, nongovernmental national development organization working to actively involved in the improvement of human rights, strengthen governance, health, education, Disaster preparedness & Mitigation, women empowerment, environment resilience, promote regional cooperation and introduce alternate livelihood opportunities for sustainable development.
It works in close collaboration with local, provincial and federal governments and through generous support by Canada Fund for local initiative CFLI, Pakistan Petroleum PPL, Hub Power Limited Hubco, Red Lasbela Chamber of Commerce of Industries LCCI, Home net Pakistan, Crescent Society Pakistan, IUCN Pakistan and WWF Pakistan.
Having congenial environment for decent and deeply respectable living for everyone in the society .
CARD Pakistan is investing in participatory development through community awareness, Improve resources, access to information, participatory research, capacity building, information dissemination, environmental conservation, sustainable use of fisheries resources and participatory community development processes.
CARD believes in providing services to human beings without any discrimination on the basis of ethnicity, linguistic, gender, religion, color, tribe and cast or language with contact: Unfathomable respect for community partnership and commitment
- Develop a strategy for empowering the communities by promoting the self-help motivated concept and increasing the self-esteem
- Develop long term and short term development plans after analyzing the available internal and external resources.
- Promote sustainable livelihoods options, Environment echo-system based approaches to build community resilience and disaster management and mitigation.
- Improve Education, Health and Women Empowerment through community awareness and community based participatory development processes.
- Launch advocacy campaign for human rights.
- Strengthen the organizational and management capacities and skills of local community based organizations.