CARD Pakistan is believing that inattentiveness to education has a link with household poverty. Hence the role of a democratic entity such as the local government becomes crucial in the development of any community. This implies trickledown effect in ensuring child retention through uninterrupted services to the population. CARD Pakistan shall develop close liaison with education departments and local government bodies for following purpose.
- Promote enrolment of girls and boys in rural areas’
- Provision of civic facilities, i.e. drinking water, waste disposal and sanitation, in the target communities so that a minimal incidence of disease may not hamper household peace and ensure child attendance
- Identification of sites for children amusement / parks to develop a health environment for children
- Promotion of quality education in rural area.
- Identification of sites for Non-Formal Education Adult Literacy Centers for the parents, siblings of enrolled children, through community development program, Redress of Grievances”