Women & Child Health
Under its Maternal, Child and Reproductive Health CARD Pakistan it has been worked on reduced maternal, Child and children morbidity, and Reproductive Health and mortality through viable and demonstrable initiatives with the following strategic objectives.
Increase awareness and promote positive maternal and neonatal health behaviours. Improve service quality in both the public and private sectors, particularly related to the management of obstetrical and neonatal complication. Increase capacity of Mother and Neonatal Health managers and care providers. Improve management and integration of services at all level.
- Develop a strategy for empowering the communities by promoting the self-help motivated concept and increasing the self-esteem
- Develop long term and short term development plans after analyzing the available internal and external resources.
- Promote sustainable livelihoods options, Environment echo-system based approaches to build community resilience and disaster management and mitigation.
- Improve Education, Health and Women Empowerment through community awareness and community based participatory development processes.
- Launch advocacy campaign for human rights.
- Strengthen the organizational and management capacities and skills of local community based organizations.